Fact: London is HUGE
Fact: English does not make it any easier
Fact: London is really really expensive.
Fact: I still love it.
I’m too exhausted after walking the streets for 7+ hours to explain in detail what my day consisted of. So, take a look at pictures and a few short sentences for now, and maybe later I’ll describe it all in more detail.
– I started at the Covent Garden Market where I explored and enjoyed the Christmas Spirit.
– I indulged in a Ben’s Cookie as recommended by a fellow traveler. I had the cranberry white chocolate — heaven in my mouth!
– I wandered around Soho
– Found Carnaby area as well as St. Christopher’s Place where I went around the corner and grabbed a delicious lunch at Comptoir Libanais. Try their rose-mint tea!
– Then I walked through Hyde Park
– Went to the Natural History Museum!! Loved it!
– I was exhausted so I went to the Hummingbird Bakery where I stayed away from the treats (although they looked amazing) and had a soy latte for a caffeine boost.
– Then I got lost and walked the wrong way down King’s Road.
Sorry for the very vague post. I’ll be back in London for another day or two so I’ll elaborate and give you my opinion of the city then!